For over 25 years, OrboGraph has been providing cutting edge technology to financial institutions to increase automation, reduce risk, and collaborate with the industry to provide market leading technology. We have a strong history of innovating with OCR, ICR, image analysis and most recently machine learning techniques to continue to evolve our products and services.
The Data Analyst position is responsible for assisting OrboGraph’ s clients in implementing, troubleshooting, tuning and maximizing the value of OrboGraph’ s cutting edge AI solutions for existing and prospective customers. You will be collaborating with some of the largest financial institutions in the US to model and write rules that utilize both OrboGraph product results as well as outside system data points to reduce false positives and increase detection rates for our fraud and risk analysis products. In addition, the data analyst role is responsible for collecting industry trends and data to assist our product management and R&D teams in improving both function and feature sets of our products. This role also assists in technical troubleshooting of our installed solutions at customer sites This role works closely with Product management, Sales, Development, Integration, and support.
- Collaboratively works directly with OrboGraph customers to maximize the value out of the data elements provided by the OrboGraph products in the customers workflow, suggesting and modeling the impacts of various rules and workflow changes with the intent of increasing detection rates while reducing false positives.
- Supports multiple OrboGraph teams with compliance, development, and product teams with model governance best practices, questions, and analysis.
- Assist OrboGraph sales and Marketing teams to describe fraud trends we are observing in the field and how OrboGraph products and services can assist their institutions.
- Works closely with OrboGraph project management and integration teams during upgrades and implementations to ensure successful outcomes for our clients.
- Works with sales and marketing to document product features and use cases for existing and potential new customers.
- Document’s system deployments and workflows for use by our partner/resellers along with end users, as well as OrboGraph support staff.
- Acts as a stakeholder in OrboGraph product development, providing customer input and needs to product ownership.
- Uses data to take real world fraud examples to set internal priorities for new features/products using statistical sampling.
- Provides on-site support/implementation/analysis services and sales support as required to meet company objectives (Occasional travel within the USA to customer sites, conferences as well as occasional travel to Company’s Israel office).
- Participates in an on-call rotation to support our customers
- 1+ years’ experience in the US banking industry working on payment risk mitigation (check fraud, AML, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with the US banking system
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (degree in a math or science field preferred)
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills both externally and internally (Peers, Management, customers).
- Experience documenting complex workflows and communicating with client executive teams
- Experience in customer facing role
- Demonstrates knowledge of supporting applications based off Microsoft Operating systems and technologies
- 1+ years of experience with SQL query languages
- Experience in troubleshooting and supporting web based enterprise applications (IIS/WCF experience preferred)
- Demonstrated experience completing projects that meets or exceeds targeted timelines and/or deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience to quickly learn and adapt to new software applications.
- Experience troubleshooting/installing/configuring complex windows-based software applications
- Strongly prefer a candidate who has experience with data/statistical modeling in the check fraud space
- Experience working with multi-national teams (English verbal/written communication)
- Advanced experience with SQL queries
- Experience with statistics and/or Mathematic models
- Has had previous exposure to model governance
- Experience with Champion/Challenger framework (or similar) for analysis of data sets
- Experience in technical writing documenting processes
- Strong desire to learn and move into product ownership roles to greater connect our customer needs with our product development lifecycle
- Experience with KNIME/IBM SPSS or other analytic modeling platforms
Apply for the Position:
Review your check processing needs with an OrboGraph expert.
Sign up below for your complimentary assessment or to request
estimated solution pricing from OrboGraph.