OrboGraph is a leader in providing cutting edge payment solutions to the financial industry, service many major US financial institutions as well as institutions internationally. As part of the client services organization we are tasked with ensuring that our customers receive industry leading support services as well as providing support to our sales and development teams on strategic projects.
The Support specialist role will provide customer support services to our US based clients. As part of the client services team you will have the opportunity to support OrboGraph’s mission critical applications and services to our customer base. This position works closely with our senior integration, implementation and product teams to provide consistent support to our clients.
In addition to the above, the role provides IT helpdesk support to the US based OrboGraph team to enable employees to achieve our business objectives. The IT Support specialist role is tasked with providing IT support and configuration for all US based OrboGraph employees and working closely with our overseas IT team to provide seamless support.
- Provide IT support to the OrboGraph US team via phone and remote desktop sessions (25%)
- Hybrid work environment with flexibility for a mixture of remote and work from OrboGraph offices
- Provide remote (phone/online) support and troubleshooting for OrboGraph’s software products
- Respond to client via phone and helpdesk tickets to troubleshoot OrboGraph applications
- Responsible for escalating issues to senior support and product staff to resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Supports OrboGraph’s sales staff in pre-sales technical product expertise to meet company objectives.
- Works closely with multi-national operations and development teams to communicate customer issues and collaborate with solutions.
- Participates in an after hours on call rotation to handle customer support issues
- Provides on-site support/implementation/analysis services and sales support as required to meet company objectives (Travel up to 20% including occasional travel to Company’s Israel office)
- Demonstrates the ability to troubleshoot complex solutions
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills both externally and internally (Peers, Management, customers)
- Works independently; moves projects forward with moderate supervision and manager collaboration
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software applications
- Experience supporting IIS hosted web applications
- Experience with IT support of windows based PCs including but not limited to
- Imaging of user laptops
- User data backup and restoration
- Troubleshooting of windows applications
- Experience with Office 365 and related applications
- Holds a degree in IT, engineering, computer science or similar disciplines
- Has experience working with multi-national teams
- 1+ years experience in helpdesk, IT roles
- 1+ years experience customer facing support of software applications
- Any technical experience within the financial/banking industry
Apply for the Position:
Review your check processing needs with an OrboGraph expert.
Sign up below for your complimentary assessment or to request
estimated solution pricing from OrboGraph.