OrbyAwards presented to high impact business partners and industry visionary Vijay Balakrishnan
Billerica, MA, May 23, 2018 – OrboGraph, a premier developer and supplier of intelligent electronic/paper automation solutions in healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM), as well as recognition solutions, image validation and check fraud detection for the U.S. check processing market, awarded the coveted OrbyAward to four business partners and one individual at its annual 2018 Healthcare and Check Payments Technology Conference, Hosted by OrboGraph. Recipients of OrbyAwards are also inducted into the OrboGraph Hall of Fame. Award categories and winners are below:
- 2017 Check Processing Innovation Partner of the Year – Alogent: Deployment of Anywhere Payee
- 2018 New OrboAnywhere Partner of the Year – All My Papers: Deployment of Anywhere Recognition
- 2017 Check Processing Innovation Customer of the Year – BB&T: Deployment of Anywhere Validate & Recognition
- Vicennial Client Innovation Award 20 Year – TD Bank: Special appreciation as OrboGraph’s initial customer in 1996 and 2017 innovator by deploying Anywhere Payee
- 2018 OrboGraph Hall of Fame Inductee – Individual – Vijay Balakrishnan: Special acknowledgement as industry-thought leadership in deposit automation and check payment solutions
“OrbyAwards are our way of recognizing thought-leaders and innovators who make a difference in check and healthcare payments,” said Joe Gregory, Vice President of Marketing at OrboGraph.
“In the area of check processing, Alogent, All My Papers, TD Bank and BB&T all represent companies who are deploying the OrboAnywhere platform to modernize operational platforms, solve business operational problems, improve efficiencies and reduce risk and fraud,” stated Barry Cohen, Co-President of OrboGraph.
Special recognition was given to Vijay Balakrishnan for his visionary impact in check processing. Additionally, the Vicennial Award was created for TD Bank, OrboGraph’s initial client, who also implemented multiple systems over the past 20 years, including OrboAnywhere Payee in 2017 with Alogent for ATM processing automation.
OrbyAward winners can be found on the OrboGraph website.
OrboGraph (www.orbograph.com), a subsidiary of Orbotech, is a premier developer and supplier of intelligent electronic/paper automation solutions in healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM), as well as recognition solutions, payment negotiability and check fraud detection for the U.S. check processing market. The company mantra, “intelligent payment automation,” describes how intelligent technologies are applied so payment posting becomes an automated process and information is accessed and analyzed via a variety of business intelligence, analytics and user interface capabilities. Nearly 4,000 financial institutions, service bureaus, clearinghouses and billers rely on OrboGraph technology to process billions of checks, EOBs, correspondence letters and claims annually.
# # #