No matter when you go, New Orleans is an exciting place to be. The jazz music, Cajun and Creole cuisine, European architecture, abundance of art and the deep ties to tradition all lend New Orleans to a fun and distinctively unique experience.
The “Orbo conference” always has its own unique flair, throw in the highlights of New Orleans and it could get crazy April 10th – 12th:
- Super Bowl XLVII was there… The Orbograph Client Conference provides a super agenda with tons of great content, speakers and networking sessions.
- If you are in the healthcare payments field, HIMSS13 Conference and Exhibition will be dominating the city in mid March… Orbograph will dominate in April.
- The French Quarter Festival + Orbograph at the same time! Participate in our exciting networking and team building activity around food, music and great entertainment.
- Bourbon Street. What else do we have to say!
- The origins of jazz trace back to New Orleans. Orbograph has invented many new technologies in both check processing and healthcare revenue cycle management and will announce several new innovations in New Orleans. Who knows, maybe you’ll be the first to hear the next “jazz” movement!
Prepare for your jazzification at the Orbograph Client Conference 2013, Check and Healthcare Payments Automation Jazzfest by visiting our website.