Position Title: Customer/Application Support Specialist
Organizational Unit: Client Services
Reports to: Director of Client Services
Supports and Implements OrboGraph’s cutting edge, mission critical solutions across our customer base both remotely and on site. Responsible for configuring, fine tuning and supporting web service-based applications installed at customer sites as well as in the public and private cloud. This position works closely with our reseller partners support teams, providing training and collaboration with strategic partners. Works closely with our Integration, Development and Sales teams in different capacities.
- Provide remote (phone/online) support and troubleshooting for OrboGraph’s mission critical products installed at customer sites.
- Assists customers deploying the OrboGraph solution suite within their organization including hardware requirements, software prerequisites, and workflow design.
- Assists our partners and customers in troubleshooting environmental issues providing root cause analysis for critical support events.
- Responsible for escalating issues to senior support/integration staff to resolves customer issues in a timely manner.
- Supports OrboGraph’s sales staff with pre-sales technical product expertise to meet company objectives.
- Participates in a 24x7 on call rotation to support mission critical applications.
- Support and participate in product integration into customer workflows and partners applications.
- Provides customers with statistical analysis for the performance of OrboGraph solutions.
- Provides on-site support/implementation/analysis services and sales support as required to meet company objectives (Travel up to 30% including occasional travel to Company’s Israel office).
- Primary skill requirement: Must demonstrate experience troubleshooting complex solutions.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills both externally and internally (Peers, Management, customers).
- Experience supporting web services applications (either locally hosted or cloud hosted).
- Experience in customer facing support/implementation role.
- Demonstrates knowledge of supporting applications based off Microsoft Operating systems and technologies.
- Experience with supporting applications on Windows Server operating systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IIS deployed applications.
- Works independently; moves projects forward with manager collaboration and minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software applications.
- College degree and/or professional certification in a technical field such as, but not limited to:
- Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, etc
- Experience in scripting or basic programming language.
- Experience working with multi-national teams (English verbal/written communication).
- Knowledge of software or processes within financial institutions.
- Experience in providing customers written root cause analysis.
- Experience supporting WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.