Position Title: Customer Support Specialist I (Healthcare)
Organizational Unit: Client Services
Reports to: Director of Client Services
Supports and Implements OrboGraph’s cutting edge, mission critical solutions across our customer base both remotely and on site. Responsible for configuring, fine tuning and troubleshooting cloud-based web service applications. This position works closely with our partner support and implementation teams, providing training and collaboration. Provides deep analysis of large data sets in order to achieve business objectives for both internal and external stakeholders. Works closely with our product, development and sales teams in different capacities.
- Provide remote (phone/online) support and troubleshooting for OrboGraph’s mission critical services
- Assists customers deploying the OrboGraph solution suite within their organization including how OrboGraph services fit into customer existing workflows
- Acts as a product expert, answering customer questions regarding features and capabilities of OrboGraph products and services
- Responsible for escalating issues to senior support and product staff to resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Supports OrboGraph’s sales staff in pre-sales technical product expertise to meet company objectives.
Works closely with multi-national operations and development teams to communicate customer issues and collaborate with solutions
- Support and participate in product integration into customer workflows and partners applications
- Performs and leverages big data analysis upon customer requests in order to implement the best possible solutions for OrboGraph and our customers
- Provides on-site support/implementation/analysis services and sales support as required to meet company objectives (Travel up to 30% including occasional travel to Company’s Israel office)
- Most importantly, must demonstrate experience troubleshooting complex solutions
- At least 1 year experience in customer facing support/implementation role
- Basic knowledge of healthcare payments
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills both externally and internally (Peers, Management, customers). Experience in providing customers written root cause analysis
- Data analytics experience
- Works independently; moves projects forward with moderate supervision and manager collaboration.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software applications
- Experience in Healthcare Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) formats
- Experience in a healthcare setting dealing with claims and remittances
- Experience with clearinghouse, PMS, or HIS systems
- Provided support on cloud based service solutions in the past
- Knowledge of software or processes in any function of healthcare payments
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.