Did you see our recent press release announcing our conference agenda with a star-studded line-up of presenters and topics? Join us for our Check and Healthcare Payments Automation Jazzfest where you will be blown away with an ensemble of content, networking activities and entertainment!
Agenda for Client Conference 2013
The content for this year’s conference will include in-depth sessions in check processing, healthcare payments processing (revenue cycle management), fraud prevention as well as industry insights and analysis.
- Interested in taking teller image capture to a new level of automation? Hear and see firsthand how new recognition techniques can make retail deposits a hands off process and tie well into streamlining fraud prevention.
- Discover new alternatives for check cashers and POS while evolving your check processing platform with the upcoming Accura XV version with new modules.
- Is your financial institution considering expanding its medical lockbox offerings? Hear insight from industry experts who can help you make-it-happen in the field! There are new lockbox technologies which now appeal to virtually any dental or healthcare provider.
- Healthcare providers will gain useful insights to optimize the revenue cycle and process healthcare payments faster and at a lower cost.
- Attend value-add breakout sessions which provide updates to not only recognition, but solutions from Alliance partners such as AllMyPapers, Silver Bullet and Harland Clarke.
- Return of the ORBY Awards! Stay tuned to see which partners and customers will be inducted into the Orbograph Hall of Fame in 2013.
Unsure if the Orbograph Client Conference is right for you?
Content within the updated agenda will be focused toward product managers, recognition developers, market analysts and decision makers (technical support employees may also benefit) of check processing business partner, financial institution operations or treasury, billers or large healthcare providers.
More Reasons to Attend
- A special networking and entertainment session incorporating the French Quarter Festival (more to come on this shortly)
- Press Release – Orbograph Finalizes Star-Studded Speaker Line-up for Client Conference Featuring a Special Message by former Governor Tommy Thompson
- Payments heavyweights Lee Kidder and Vijay Balakrishnan
- Revenue cycle management consultant Mark Brousseau
Register now to join us for Client Conference 2013 on April 10-12, 2013.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email or by phone at 978-667-6037. We have a great conference in store, we look forward to having you join us in New Orleans!