Billerica, MA, September 21, 2012 – Orbograph, a leading supplier of recognition solutions for the U.S. check processing market as well as end-to-end electronic payment solutions for healthcare revenue cycle management, announced today that its new Automation Services for RDC™ is readily available to system integrators, service bureaus and end-user clients who have developed their own remote deposit capture (RDC) platforms. Automation Services for RDC is tailored to each RDC environment by providing an extended set of features that improve check processing deposit automation up to 98%, reduce risk and improve the RDC user experience.
Several customers have already implemented Automation Services for RDC into their existing platform as a means to automate processing, reduce fraud, minimize data entry processes and reduce the overhead in making bank deposits.
Automation Services for RDC utilizes over 20 check recognition capabilities to address specific needs requested by RDC clients in corporate, consumer and mobile check image capture including:
- Multi-engine Courtesy Amount Recognition and Legal Amount Recognition optimized for:
- CAR/LAR: Free reading check amounts
- Amount Verification: Verification of amounts assigned to the check
- CAR/LAR Discrepancy: Testing for alterations and variations
- Data Verification: Confirmation of low confidence CAR/LAR results
- Image Quality Assurance (IQA)
- Image Usability Assurance (IUA)
- Image Integrity (II): Confirmation that the right image is associated with the MICR line
- Automated Endorsement Analysis (AEA): Confirmation of the presence of an endorsement on the back of the check
- Signature Detection: Confirmation of the presence of signature on personal and business checks
- MICR Repair: Repair of scanner rejects
- Payee Name Verification/Payee Matching: Confirmation of account holder name on check
- Payer recognition
- Managed Recognition reporting
“We are pleased to tailor a solution to the RDC market that adds significant value to the remote deposit capture workflow”, stated Joe Gregory, Vice President of Marketing for Orbograph. “Many RDC vendors and end-users are looking for enhanced capabilities along with a recognition licensing structure that reduces costs and minimizes fraud risk.”
Orbograph (www.orbograph.com), a subsidiary of Orbotech, is a premier provider of recognition-centric services and software for check processing in the financial industry and end-to-end electronic solutions in healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM). Orbograph technologies are in use in over 1,000 financial institutions, service bureaus and billers processing billions of checks and claims annually. Orbograph solutions are utilized by 20 of the top 30 U.S. financial institutions with in-house check processing. In healthcare payments, Orbograph P2Post™ and Orbograph E2Post™ utilize innovative EOB conversion technologies to automate posting of receivables into practice management systems. Orbograph enables clients to envision more for their organization by reducing costs and managing risk while ensuring that achieving more is a reality.
# # #
NOTE: Actual performance may vary according to hardware used, configuration or other factors within your processing environment. Statistics cited in this release do not constitute guarantees of performance. For more information, visit us online at www.orbograph.com.