Having already announced our client and partner virtual technology conference in late September, OrboGraph has completed it’s speaker line-up for the ORBOIMPACT conference for the afternoons of October 29th and 30th (see agenda here).
Day 1 (Thursday, Oct. 29): Healthcare Payments Sessions
Day #1 is highlighted by Keynote speaker Mr. Michael Manna at 12:15 PM ET. During the session “Assessing the Impact of COVID-19 on Revenue Cycle Management,” Mr. Manna will address the following topics:
- Handling Block Payments Assistance
- Re-evaluating Claims Management
- Making Temporary Telehealth Permanent
- Planning for Long-Term Remote Work
Later at 1:20 PM ET, Mr. Sean Roche will present “Electronification Deployments.” Mr. Roach will discuss the challenges of achieving 100% EDI electronification, while covering their deployment of OrboAccess for the physician groups market.
Day 2 (Friday, Oct. 30): Banking & Payments Sessions
Day #2 kicks off with Keynote Speaker Mr. Matt Bowen covering the following topics:
- COVID-19 impact on FIS / US Payments / Merchant Payments
- Data center volumes, employee situations, business continuity and service levels in today’s environment
- Sophisticated fraud experiences over the past 6 months
- Rollout of a new service bureau offering for check fraud detection, including image analysis
Next, Ms. Allegra Angus will present:
- Market observations: payment fraud, and AML
- Problems are banks trying to solve in fraud
- Highlights of how new technology addresses these issues
- What will the future hold for the banking industry related to fraud?
ORBOIMPACT will be held on Thursday, October 29, 2020 (12PM-3PM EST) and Friday, October 30, 2020 (12PM-3PM EST). Each 3-hour agenda is packed with rapid-fire, impactful sessions covering industry news, business case benefits, AI technology updates, and new application features for both lines of business. See more about the ORBOIMPACT client, partner, and technology conference!