The 2019 Healthcare and Check Payment Technology Conference is nearly upon us. Hot off the presses, we’ve added new stars to the speaker line-up and have a Top 10 List of highlights. Check them out!
Jason Schwabline, Alogent, Chief Strategy Officer – check capture innovations
Robert “Bob” Frimet, RMF Consulting Group, Chief Rain Maker – check cashing and AML
Lisa Knoll, USAA, Development Product Owner Lead – mobile RDC and fraud prevention
Sanjeev Kumar, Dell Technologies, CTO – Financial Services – hardware platforms for AI and deep learning
June St. John, Wells Fargo, Senior Vice President – Healthcare Product Manager – medical banking
Alyssa Voorhies, MyEyeDr., Director, Business Operations – EOB electronification and conversion
See the full speaker line-up. Still evaluating? Here are the Top 10 Reasons join us in Charlotte:
- Best practices in check cashing for Money Service Businesses (MSBs) and applicability for banks
- Image analysis for fraud prevention feeding downstream machine learning systems
- Healthcare payment panels focusing on how to achieve 100% electronification
- Personal, 1-on-1 interaction combined with fun-filled OrboGraph entertainment events
- ECCHO presentation; check volumes, strategic payments & Reg CC use cases
- Fraud prevention for Real-Time-Payments (RTP)
- The OrbyAwards; see who is joining the OrboGraph Hall of Fame
- A new business intelligence (BI) platform for healthcare payment analysis
- The new OrboAnywhere Scoring and Data Simulator
- And…The official launch of our AI and deep learning technology brand!
We feel this agenda represents our best line-up ever! Join us in Charlotte on May 20th-21st.
This blog contains forward-looking statements. For more information, click here.