- New lockbox (digital and virtual) offerings can generate $1 to $2 per transaction, depending on market competition
- Promote the use of ACH payments by offering reassociation to ERAs
- Increase adoption of remote deposit capture by targeting small and mid-sized practices with remote lockbox
- Grow bank deposits within medical providers and strengthen customer relationships
- Target credit card processing due to an increase of patient payments
For more information, check out our new healthcare payments video series at http://www.orbograph.com/healthcare-payments-interviews-featuring-mark-brousseau.htm.
This healthcare payments video series features interviews with Mark Brousseau, President of Brousseau & Associates. In these forward thinking interviews, Mr. Brousseau provides insight to the marketplace of healthcare payments by helping to identify the challenges in today’s market, identify a path toward streamlining revenue cycle management and offers a roadmap for banks to better support the needs of healthcare providers.
Videos Available in this Series
- Video #1: Challenges in Healthcare Payments Automation
- Video #2: Revenue Cycle Management
- Video #3: Medical Banking Offerings from Financial Institutions