As we continue to explore the check fraud trends in 2020, an OrboGraph/Alogent collaboration brings this exciting webinar: The Future is Now: Industry Insights and the Role of Data to Mitigate Check Fraud and Modernize Deposits.
In this unique webinar/streaming session, hosted on Thursday, October 22, 2020 from 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST, we will discuss and debate important check and payment trends and issues.
Taking a deeper dive into the webinar, we'll share insights into how banking behavior has changed since the pandemic, and provide an update on the current check fraud landscape:
- How did consumer and businesses change behaviors?
- Is there a "new normal" to banking channels?
- Did COVID-19 finally defeat the check?
- Are banks and credit unions "losing" in a new wave of on-us vs. deposit fraud?
Check Fraud Mitigation and the Role of Data
Check fraud continues to be a major issue for banks and credit unions. During the webinar, we will focus on preventing check fraud with the following topics:
- Is image analysis still relevant? (check stock, signature verification, alteration detection)
- Best practices for preventing fraud
- What new technologies are relevant? (AI, deep-learning, data analytics, and real-time)
And let's not forget deposit automation! The omnichannel has evolved. While some banks are closing branches, others are flourishing. Is there a next step to ATM, Branch and teller capture, Mobile RDC, and centralized processing?
Chief Strategy Officer
Joe J. Gregory
Vice President of Marketing
Director of Product Management - Check Solutions