And another year comes to a close!
It’s been our pleasure to share observations, insights, and solutions from across the industry via the OrboNation Blog. As 2019 comes to end, we have much to be thankful for. Most importantly, however, we’re thankful for the clients and customers that are crucial to OrboGraph’s success.
Looking back, we wanted to share a few highlights from 2019:
2019 Company Highlights:
- The 2019 OrboGraph Technology Conference was a huge success and our largest conference ever, assembling over 120 of our clients and partners together for an exciting and educational two days in Charlotte, NC.
- Speaking of our technology conference, the event marked our official announcement of OrboGraph’s AI and Deep Learning Technology: OrbNet AI.
- We were honored to be recognized as one of 2019’s Top 10 Financial Fraud Detection Solutions Providers by CFO Tech Outlook Magazine.
- We launched two new blogs, focusing on AI technology in the banking and healthcare payments industries: Modernizing Omnichannel Check Fraud Detection and Modernizing RCM with AI.
- We published a white paper and new video on Unleashing the Medical Lockbox of the Future.
2019 OrboNation Blog Highlights:
- The Continued Rise of Artificial Intelligence in Banking and Healthcare
- Both the banking and healthcare have seen its share of newsworthy Artificial Intelligence achievements in 2019…what’s next?
- Check Fraud continues to be a hot topic in the banking industry. Fraudsters continue to evolve their techniques with new technologies, but some, not so much…
- Healthcare is looking towards technology to not only improve patient experience and satisfaction, but also handle the more “retail” approach to shopping for care.
- The FED announced its real-time payments system, but what do the experts have to say?
- Healthcare data is a point of emphasis, looking towards interoperability between systems, while pushing for stronger standards in the industry.
Check out all the articles on the OrboNation Blog.
Looking Forward to 2020!
As we look forward to 2020 and beyond, our focus still remains on providing our growing readership with the same great news, trends, and technology updates for both banking and healthcare, while providing perspective of how each affects the check processing, check fraud, and healthcare payments industries. These are topics that will continue to be influential and consequential in the months ahead, and we’ll continue to illuminate them.
In the meantime, we wish all of our readers the happiest of holidays and continued success in the New Year!
This blog contains forward-looking statements. For more information, click here.